CY Partners are working with a well-established research organisation to help recruit a Business Development Manager on a permanent basis. The client in question delivers innovative research services and products for their partners in various fields, including crop protection, plant health and sustainable agriculture. These services include, but are not limited to, efficacy trials of chemical and biological control agents, integrated pest management services and novel pesticides development.
The successful Business Development Manager will work closely with other departments to support with the identification and conversion of commercial opportunities. Key responsibilities will include:
* Identify new business opportunities within the Crop Health
* Manage the sales process through all aspects
* Maintain adequate levels of activity
* Work with technical science leads and team managers to align new opportunities with capacity
* Consistently delivering against assigned target, while prioritising and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to clients
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the agri-tech sector, preferably in crop protection. They will have a proven track record in technical sales and be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of the market.
Apply now or contact Charlotte McLaughlin for more information