Our client is a Medical Device manufacturer that has been established for over 60 years. They now employ over 2500 team members and their products are available in over 80 countries and they’re still growing, especially in Europe. They are now looking to establish a new division that will enable them to sell their products directly to the UK market, as opposed to using 3rd party suppliers.
Due to their commitment to Europe, they are now looking for a number of Sales Representatives to build the team here in the UK. Some of your will include: -
* Promote and sell products to achieve assigned sales target within the UK by increasing brand awareness and providing general support such as answering inquiries and providing professional advice.
* Identify and establish a strong relationship with prospect customers, organise appointments and meetings routinely to maintain positive customer rapport exemplifying client core values.
* Effectively demonstrate and present products, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, and undertake relevant research to meet both the scientific and business needs of customers. Follow-up and coordinate all field activities during the pre- and post-sales process of equipment by working cooperatively with the Customer Solutions team and other internal members.
* Address customer questions and concerns expeditiously and professionally to avoid and resolve conflicts, improve customer satisfaction, and capture new opportunities.
* Attend and organize trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings and represent competency in company products.
* Prepare technical reports to participate in tenders or offers and develop plans to influence such.
* Provide management team with market trends and competitive field activity information enabling the company to support territory strategies/tactics and react quickly to competitive actions.
* Responsible for timely, accurate completion of administrative tasks; such as weekly reports, forecasts, CRM updates, and expense reports.
* Cost-effectively manage territory travel by planning in advance, adhering to company travel guidelines, and using sound business judgment.
* Perform other duties assigned or accepted as out of the guidelines
It is likely the successful candidate will have the following:
* Bachelor’s degree or above in the field of Life Sciences or related discipline
* 5+ years direct selling experience selling to clinical diagnostics market with 3+ years' capital equipment experience (experience selling haemoglobin A1C, urinalysis analysers & blood glucose monitoring preferred).
* Strong contacts within the hospital and reference laboratory markets.
* Able to travel with access to a major airport. This position will routinely require extensive or overnight travel on short notice within or sometimes beyond defined territory or routine business hours to support customer needs.
How to apply
If the above sounds like your ideal role and you have the skills and attributes as listed above, please don’t hesitate to apply today. Please email a copy of your CV in a word document format ASAP.
Key words: #lifescience #medicaldevice #invitrodiagnostics #sales #businessdevelopment