Rightangled is a CQC registered Healthcare provider based in Shoreditch, London. We offer screening and diagnostic services through an online platform that connects our partner specialists with client users.
We are looking for an experienced and hardworking Business Development Manager to assist in growing the B2B sales channel of the company and to have an “on the filed” approach; Assisting in meeting and signing up prospect partners in clinical, fitness, nutrition and business settings. The BD Manager will also be identifying new business opportunities, supporting the growth of the company and securing appropriate contracts & SLAs with prospective client organisations.
We expect you to have relevant experience in consumer healthcare or the diagnostic testing market, with a passion for healthcare, technology, and personalised medicine.
* Open to graduates, and those educated to degree-level.
* Sign up new partner clinicians, Personal Trainers and qualified dieticians as partners to our platform, and to nourish Rightangled’s base of partner specialists through field visits and company events.
* Activate online registration accounts and assist in converting prospect partners into clients.
* Communicate Medical Information per our clinical governance guidelines, in relation to our product specifications and added value.
* Manage partners' accounts and cross-sell new testing kits when new services are released.
* Seek company registration as a recognised facility with all major medical insurance providers in the UK and abroad.
* Lead generation, prospecting and securing service agreements with healthcare, fitness and wellness organisations.
* Offer services to SME businesses within the Occupational Health sphere.
* Secure purchase orders from pharmacy chains and oversee/develop the sales pipeline for recurring orders.
* Build affiliate retail channels in respective markets.
* Maintain excellent knowledge of the industry and the competitive landscape.
* Build deep client loyalty through trust, reliability and a genuine commitment to help
Key skills required:
* Minimum 3 years of working experience in sales within the consumer healthcare or diagnostic testing markets.
* Track record of hitting and overachieving sales targets YoY.
* A strong will and confident approach.
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
* Compassion and empathy with good attention to detail.
* Strong commercial acumen and business planning skills.
* Ability to adapt approach from strategic to tactical as opportunities and challenges dictate
* Ambitious with a growth mindset.
* Positive attitude and fun to work with
Business To Business
Hardworking And Dedicated