Business Development Manager | PMI/Self Pay | £45,000 to £55,000 DOE Plus Car Allowance and excellent benefits | Macclesfield | Permanent – Full Time and On-Call.
Spire Regency Hospital, located in the heart of Macclesfield have an exciting opportunity for an experienced BDM to join our team on a permanent basis. This is a rare opportunity and we are looking for candidates who have both extensive commercial awareness and people management skills.
This role will be Full-Time for 5 of 7 days per week, however, you must be flexible on hours depending on business need – this is not a 9-5 role.
Becoming part of our Senior Management team, there is an expectation for you to be on call 1 week in 5.
You will be part of an essential business support function providing an accurate and efficient Business Development Service across Private Medical Insurance, Self-Pay and NHS Contracts, whilst ensuring the smooth running of the department and a high level of customer care.
- As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for driving growth for the hospital through identification and implementation of opportunities as part of the Senior Management Team.
- You will be instrumental in ensuring the continuous growth of Self Pay opportunities and to work closely with local businesses to create new revenue streams.
- There will be a strong focus on relationship development with a high number of consultants already putting their practice through our hospital as you look to assist them with marketing and other initiatives to grow the business.
- You will manage a team consisting of Marketing and Sales and take a lead on their development.
Who we're looking for
- Experience in a senior Sales or Business Development role is vital as is being a great relationship developer
- Ideally you will have experience in a Sales capacity within healthcare or something very similar
- Someone who can lead a team and be comfortable working as part of the Senior Management Team for the hospital
- Knowledge of GP’s and Consultants in the surrounding area would be beneficial but by no means necessary
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employee’s well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications