Are you a Mental Health Nurse seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience supporting Children and Younger People enduring various Mental Health issues?
Service Care Solutions are working with Nottinghamshire NHS to recruit an experienced Mental Health Nurse to work with the CAMHS Crisis Resolution Home Treatment Team in the Nottingham area. The successful candidate will work for a minimum period of 12-weeks with the likelihood of extension.
Hours: Full-time - Days/Nights Available
Contract: Temporary (12-weeks - on going)
Days - £25.00 LTD
Sat/Nights - £30.00 LTD
Sun/BH - £35.00 LTD
Job Purpose - Band 6 Crisis Community Mental Health Nurse (CAMHS)
The post holder will work as part of the wider multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team and responsibilities of the position will include:
• Work with universal service professionals to promote and support the emotional health and wellbeing of a diverse patient group through contributing to professional consultation and training
• To enhance access the mental health services, promoting timely assessment, formulation and evidence-based intervention within a multi-agency framework
• Work within a community setting, providing therapeutic mental health assessment and intervention
• Work within the CPA framework
• Utilise Routine Outcome Measures so to ensure partnership working which is goal specific
• Build and maintain positive relationships with other agencies
• Support the eradication of stigma associated with mental health services
• Support partnership working through offering people choice and flexibility in the service that they receive
• Promote the safety and welfare of service-users and their families
• Co-ordinate and facilitate an appropriate discharge plan
• Complete risk assessments and clinical documentation, including formulation, safety management plans
• Making referrals to services where indicated for completed face to face assessments
Previous experience working with Children
Ability to use and provide clinical supervision
To be considered for this post, you must be willing to complete the full NHS registration process.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
•Four weekly payroll runs
•£250 training allowance
•Excellent pay rates
•Exceptional referral bonuses
•Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
•Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
•Ltd & PAYE payment options available
•Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
•DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Did you know there are 3 EASY ways to increase your earnings, just by registering with Service Care Solutions?
•£150 Job Referral Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
•£250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
•£150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.