Applications close in 5 days
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
£44,000 - £47,000 / year
£44,000 - £47,000 p/a | 40 Hours - Flexible Shifts | CAMHS & Eating Disorders | Great Staff Benefits
A specialist mental health hospital in the Potters Bar area currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in CAMHS and eating disorders to work as Clinical Unit Manager.
Details of this Clinical Unit Manager role and what the hospital is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, on a flexible, 24/7 rota, plus participation in the on-call rota
* A great annual salary in the region of £44,000 to £47,000 depending on experience
* Free meals and staff parking
* A private pension scheme, life assurance, enhanced maternity packages and a range of programmes to support your wellbeing
* Ongoing learning and development programmes
In this role, you will manage rotas and staffing levels and coordinate staff training and will oversee the management of care and treatment plans, ensuring that service users and their families and relatives are engaged with care programmes.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* At least 2 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity in a similar setting, ideally with leadership experience in CAMHS
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and experienced in change management
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation