CAMHS Practitioner Band 6
Belmont Recruitment are currently working with an NHS Foundation Trust in relation to a CAMHS Practitioner Band 6 role they are recruiting for in the Chester area.
The manager is looking for a candidate with prior experience within a CAMHS setting or child mental health related field. You’ll need knowledge of specialist therapeutic approaches & recognised experience of working with a specific therapeutic approach eg CBT, Family Therapy etc. You’ll need to be qualified with a national body e.g. HCPC, NMC, BACP, Social Work England etc.
We are looking to recruit individuals with a genuine interest in making a difference to people’s lives. Working as a practitioner you will be expected to –
- Be part of a large multi-disciplinary team providing safe and effective care for individuals with complex mental illness.
- Act as a key worker
- Observe / respond to patient behaviours on the ward which may include self-harm and acts of aggression.
- Formulate risk assessments and care plans to meet individual needs.
- Medication management.
- Act as shift co-ordinator, allocating staff and having the ability to oversee the work of junior staff and colleagues.
- Maintain the safety of patients and staff.
- Ensure good quality of patient documentation which meets regulatory guidance and statutory requirements.
The entry requirements to the role are to be:
- Registered with recognised national body – NMC, HCPC, Social Work England etc
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
- Fine-tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong “can do" attitude
If this sounds like a role of interest please feel free to apply or call us directly.
") left center / 1.5rem 1.5rem no-repeat; white-space: nowrap;">Qui