Cardiology Nurse | Cardiac Catheter Lab | Band 6 Equivalent | Part time, No Nights | Tollerton, South Nottinghamshire
Due to growth Spire Nottingham Hospital has an opportunity for an experienced Cardiology Nurse to join our small specialist team. You will be keen to develop your skills and knowledge within the area of cardiology as patient whole.
Currently the catheter lab completes a range of procedures: intervention, pacing and structural work, including being involved in all aspects of the patient journey, you will have the opportunity to work with a range of consultants from the region and develop skills and professional development within the interventional cardiology role
The cardiac catheter lab is a vibrant and exciting place to work with opportunities to expand and develop knowledge in new procedures with a supportive training package. The varied and flexible working will enable you to maintain skills in all areas but progress knowledge in conditions and the patient journey as a whole.
Spire Nottingham Hospital is the only CQC Outstanding rated private hospital in Nottinghamshire and we are committed to delivering excellent individual care from the first time a patient contacts us until after their treatment is complete. Our state of the art, purpose built hospital located in Tollerton, has 42 private ensuite rooms, 4 theatres including a hybrid theatre, a minor ops suite in Outpatients, 11 day case beds, endoscopy suite, on-site MRI, CT, X-ray, ultrasound and mammography, physiotherapy, pharmacy and 300 free car parking spaces.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supporting the Cardiology consultants in clinics
- Working the cath lab environment
- Patient follow up
- Supporting cardiology consultant clinics
- Pre-assesment of cardiology patients
Who we're looking for
- Registered Nurse or registered with NMC or HCPC
- At least 1 years’ experience within a cardiac catheter lab
- ALS provider or willingness to undertake the course
- Flexibility is paramount in this small experienced team
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Rebecca O’Neill on rebecca.o’[ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Registered Nurse Certified