Locum Cardiac Physiologist – Cath lab & Pacing
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better
We are seeking an experienced Cardiac Physiologist to provide locum cover within the Cath Lab and Pacing department of a busy NHS hospital in London.
This role offers a long term locum role and up to 37.5 hours per week. Our client is happy to consider all availability, including part time cover.
The ideal candidate will have worked within similar clinical roles (preferably within in the NHS) and have a strong background in all aspects of the cardiac catheter lab, plus physiologist led implantation and follow-up.
If you are seeking a new locum opportunity to start in the coming months, please get in touch to discuss this and the many other opportunities available with IMC Locums.
* 3 month (minimum) locum assignment to start as soon as possible
* Full time or part time hours considered (Monday - Friday) with longer days possible if desired
* Participation in the on-call rota would be highly desirable
* The successful candidate will be required to perform a range of invasive cardiac investigations, including; cardiac catheterisation; PCI; ILR physiologist led implantation and follow-up; pacemaker, ICD, and CRT implantation and follow-up
* The hospital has accommodation for locum workers available on site
* BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
* Minimum of two years postgraduate experience
* Previous clinical experience performing a similar role
* HRUK/IBHRE accreditation highly desirable
Benefits of Working of IMC
* Highly competitive rates of pay
* FREE fast track registration - including in training and occupational health clearance
* Exclusive contracts available - both Private and NHS
* CPD annual contribution
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity and the benefits of working with IMC, or contact Louis directly