Are you Cardiac Sonographer or Cardiac Physiologist
with Experience in ECHO?
Do you want to work with an NHS Hospital who will support you with obtaining your BSE?
Then TTM Healthcare want to hear from you!
Here at TTM Healthcare
we are currently recruiting for Band 6/7 Cardiac Physiologists
for the Poole Area in Dorset
Come and join this fabulous location in the Coastal Location of Poole NHS. Not only is it a great place to work; it's also a wonderful place to live. The town has great transport links, a bustling quay and some of the best beaches in England. You'll also have easy access to the Dorset countryside, renowned for its areas of outstanding natural beauty and the spectacular Jurassic Coast, ideal for sports and outdoor activities.
Poole Hospital's cardiology department provides a wide range of specialist cardiac services and is located in stunning South Dorset, close to both the World Heritage Jurassic coast and the New Forest national park.
Continued professional development is supported through weekly departmental meetings and MDT imaging reviews as well as regular attendance at national and international conferences.
If you think you'll enjoy working as part of a professional, supportive Cardiac Physiology team at Poole, they can offer you a competitive AfC band 7 permanent contract and an excellent benefits package, including:
- A relocation package
- Flexibility with working hours; facilitating work/life balance
- Highly competitive leave package (minimum 27 days plus public holidays, rising to 29 & 33 days after 5 & 10 years, respectively)
- Excellent employer pension contribution
- A variety of salary sacrifice schemes, including childcare vouchers and car scheme.
- BSc Clinical Physiology (Cardiology) or equivalent.
- Echo Experience is a MUST
- RCCP Registration desirable
- British Society of Echocardiography Accreditation Desirable
To discuss the role in more detail apply today or call the team on [Click here to apply]
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of £500.