Cardiac Physiologist | Scotland, Glasgow | Full-time 37.5 Hours p/week | £39,00k p/annum + benefits!
Our client is looking someone We have an opportunity for a Cardiac Physiologist to join their team of experienced staff in the Cardiac department.
This is a Full-time role for 37.5 hours per week.
By joining the outstanding team here, you'll have access to some of the best training courses in the industry which will really help shape your career and develop!
- Degree in Clinical physiology or equivalent / ONC / BTEC in physiological measurement and medical physics
- Experience with invasive cardiac procedure is essential for this position.
- undertaking Cardiac Stress Tests is essential for this role.
- Min 3-5yrs experience in OP Cardiology procedure & Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary Up to 39,000k p/annum depending on experience plus benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Sam on 07786825966 or by text to discuss further about this role!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Cardiac Stress Tests
- Clinical Works
- Medical Physics