Do you want a career at that offers variety, development and outstanding teamwork? TTM Healthcare
are currently recruiting for a Clinical Physiologist Lead with Electrophysiology
experience. This is for a Private Hospital based in Southampton.
This Private Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group with 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and two Specialist Cancer Care Centres across England, Wales and Scotland. They deliver to the highest standard of care, and have been putting patients at the heart of everything they do for nearly 40 years. About the role
We are looking for a Clinical Physiologist Lead with Electrophysiology experience.
This is a brand new role, therefore you will have the opportunity to help build this expanding service. The role is mainly based within the Cath Lab, covering EP and device implants with follow ups.
Due to the advanced equipment at the hospital you will be able to maintain your clinical skills to a high level, whilst they also has strong links with the local tertiary cardiology centre at Southampton General. This role is ideal for somebody who is looking to move into a managerial role and gain that experience. This is a full time position covering 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00 Duties and responsibilities
- EP and device implant with occasional device follow u
- Ability to examine, practice and develop protocols
- Currently 3-4 cases per week, but will increase as service expands
- IBHRE/HRUK accreditation in Electrophysiology (EP) and ideally also accredited in CRM
- Experience to undertake 3D mapping cases such as atrial tachycardia ablations, AF ablations, flutters, as well as the ability to confidently perform SVT ablations of all kinds
- An individual who has the capability to operate independently, who is happy to help build a service
They commit to their employees well-being through training, support and reward. They offer employees a market competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness screening
- Eyesight tests
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Discount portal (including cash back and reloadable cards)
These are exciting times for you to apply or to refer a friend! We are now offering £500 for every friend successfully placed (Terms and conditions applied).
For more information about this role or to apply now please send your up to date CV to [Click here to apply]
or call [Click here to apply]
to discuss further.