Powys Council are looking for a children's social worker to join their Care and Support Team in Welshpool. This is a temporary, full time position lasting for 3 months with an immediate start available! In this role you would complete assessments, plans, interventions and reviews with vulnerable families. You would also provide advice, guidance and support to the support workers in the team. We are also able to offer very competitive rates of pay for this position!
The ideal candidate will have:
• Social work degree, or equivalent
• HCPC or Care Council Wales registered
• Experience of working with children and families
• Full UK driving licence
The benefits of working with Eilidh at Service Care Solutions:
• You will receive a £150 joining bonus after completing 4 weeks of your first
assignment with us.
• Free umbrella service for new candidates.
• You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social
• We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities
which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
• We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
• We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Eilidh at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964.
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.