We are exclusively seeking passionate and professional care assistants who go all-out to provide the very best care for one of our fantastic care providers in the Surbiton area.
They are seeking full time care assistants for their 44 bedded Residential with Nursing home. The home specialises in dementia care, old age and physical disability. The homes most recent CQC report is 'GOOD' in all areas.
Rate - £8.50 during the week, £9.50 weekends
Contracts - Full-time contracts
Shifts - Both day and night shifts available
Care Assistant Main Duties:
• Supporting the HCA's in delivering the highest quality of care
• Following residents specific care plans
• Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
• Maintain residents dignity and independence
• Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
• Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around
• Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
The ideal Care Assistant will have experience working within a Care/Nursing home and have positive and caring attitude with good communication skills. Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social care is desirable although not essential. Previous experience of working within a care home/home care/hospital setting is desirable.
Remedicare Staffing - [Click here to apply]