Care Assistant (Live-in) posted by Agincare
Â£28,600 - Â£39,000 / year
Apply on the company site
Save this job
Join our Talent Network
Agincare are a leading UK Social Care provider and we are currently recruiting for experienced Live-in Care Assistants in your area.
We are the UK's Number 1 Social Care employer as rated by Indeed. We have been at the forefront of providing independent care services across the UK for more than 3 decades and we continue to be pioneering in our approach to care provision. Our flexibility, creativity and excellent reputation ensures Agincare continues to grow and as such we continue to offer great people exceptional opportunities.
You can make a real difference to someone's life as a Live-In Carer with us. Due to our outstanding reputation in the Social Care industry we have new placements coming up every day and are always looking for more caring and compassionate people to join our team.
Our Live-In Carer jobs provide excellent pay and good benefits, accommodation and meals are provided. Our Live-In Carers love the flexibility of the role, allowing them to travel or spend time with family between their live-in placements.
We have Live In placements available nationwide so if you are mobile you will be able to work anywhere in a region or even a different part of the country.
You will need experience of Social Care due to our client requirements. More importantly though you have a natural calling to care, are passionate about what you do, and you are great with people.
At Agincare Live-In we want our people to progress their careers hence we have great career development opportunities. You can join us in Live in care and diversify in to Homefirst domiciliary care working with the NHS, specialise in End of Life, Reablement, and working with learning disabilities or acquired brain injuries.
Ultimately you will make a positive difference to our client's by enabling them to remain in their own homes leading fulfilling lives, surrounded by their family and friends.
You can earn between Â£550 - Â£750 per week depending on your skills / experience and the client's care needs.
You can expect from us:
* We go beyond Government guidelines regarding PPE to protect our staff;
* Competitive salary and generous pension contributions;
* A comprehensive induction programme;
* Fully funded professional development;
* Celebrations of long service with bonus;
* Career progression.
You will also benefit from all of the following Agincare benefits:
* NHS discount scheme - Up to 60% off high street names - Butlins, Clarks, Jet2Holidays, Virgin Trains and Vision Express to name a few;
* Blue Light discount packages with Apple, New Look, Welcome break, Dominos, Harry Ramsdens, Animal, O'Neil, The Body Shop, Prezzo, Starbucks amongst others;
* Employee Assistance Programme with access to medical, financial and emotional support.
Apply on-line now, and one of our Live In care Recruitment Team will be in touch very soon.
* Experience of Social Care
* Passion for Social Care and a desire to progress your career in the sector
* Flexibility to fit in with Live In customer needs and requirements
* Caring and patient nature
* Organised and a good communicator
* Right to Work in the UK