We are recruiting Care Assistants to work at our luxury care complex in Chertsey working full time or part time.
The salary for our Care Assistants is up to £9.00 per hour DOE
Do you have a passion for Care?
We are a leader in the luxury care home market, offering the best to our clients and we are looking for exceptional Care Assistants to join our care team.
Care Assistants - About the role
- The Care Assistant must promote and deliver person-centred care within our care philosophy.
- The Care Assistant must work within a team ethos with the resident's choices, dignity, independence and personal safety being at the core of all care and support activity.
- The Care Assistant will provide direct care to residents involving, washing, assistance with dressing, help with mobility and support with food and fluid intake.
- The Care Assistant must also provide on-going support for the residents, their family and the Care Services Team.
- Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally
- A flexible and pro-active individual able to work in a team.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload under pressure
- Medically able to carry out duties and responsibilities
- A passionate individual ready to develop and learn new skills in order to progress in your role.
About our Benefits.
Competitive pension scheme
Free uniforms that are attractive and practical
Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
Cycle to work scheme
Savings on Childcare
A variety of motor related offers
HCA / SUPPORT WORKER / CARER / CARE WORK / NVQ 2
Yellow Hat UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.