Job title: Care Assistant - HCA
Salary: From £19,188 per year FTE unsocial enhancements benefits
Join one of the UK’s top care providers in the stunning Wiltshire countryside!
This charming, “Good”-rated care home is looking for a Care Assistant to join the team and help provide expert care, comfort, and companionship to all residents in a safe and fulfilling environment.
Experience is not essential – simply a compassionate attitude and caring nature. Full training and support will be provided.
The service itself has been consistently rated as one of the Top 20 UK Care Providers by carehome.co.uk, and is looking for a Care Assistant who can provide the same level of dignified care, understanding and respect to residents, allowing them to enjoy every single day in a place where they can feel at home.
Full-time or part-time hours are available. Days-only, Nights-only, and mixed shift patterns are available to suit your preferences, with salary enhancements available for nights and weekend hours.
You do not have to be vaccinated for this role.
- No experience is required for this Care Assistant role, but previous care experience and/or NVQ Level 2/3 in Health and Social Care will be advantageous.
- Covid vaccinations are not essential (although preferable)
- Annual pay reviews
- Earned Wage Access scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Deals and discounts scheme
- Cycle-to-Work scheme
- Employee recognition & reward scheme
- Refer-a-Friend and Refer-a-Resident Scheme
- Learning, development, apprenticeship, and career development opportunities