Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £16.79 per hour
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes within Leeds, Bradford and the surrounding areas. Take advantage of our set rotas, free specialised training programs, free uniform, free DBS check and pay rates up to £16.79/hr.
We are looking for a carer like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to provide care to our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes within Leeds, Bradford and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for caring and supporting our service users with a variety of complex care needs. You will provide support with personal care, meal preparation, medication support, feeding and PEG care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services required.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Work with Newcross!
* Organised rotas set in advance to suit your ongoing needs
* Minimum hours guarantee included as part of our permanent contracts
* Specialised training programs all accessed for free through credits earned as you work
Our Flexi Pay app feature enables our healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
* Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
* Permanent contract
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and FREE uniform
* Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Submit your application now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply]
. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!