Care Assistant - Children
Up to £14.89 per hour
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for children living with complex care needs within their own homes across Taunton, Bridgwater and the surrounding areas. Benefit from a free uniform, free DBS check, organised work rotas, free ongoing training programs and pay rates up to £14.89/hr.
Do you want to join our team?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for children living with complex care needs in their own homes within Taunton, Bridgwater and the surrounding areas.
We have full time and part time hours are available with day and night shifts as part of this role.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide life-enhancing care and support to children with complex care needs in their own homes. You will support with personal care, medication support, posture care, feeding and PEG care, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
This flexible app feature allows you to submit your timesheets before 5pm and withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Salary of up to £14.89/hr including holiday pay
* Permanent flexible contract
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* 30,000 discounts available through our Perks at Work scheme
* Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
Working with us will enable you to take advantage of a guarantee of 20 hours of work as part of your permanent contract, free tailored programs earned through credits as you work and set rotas organised in advance to suit your needs.
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
* Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our HealthForceGo app
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Based in Staplegrove Road, our branch is just a short distance from Taunton train station.
Apply now and friendly member of our team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on [Click here to apply]
and our team will be sure to assist you. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.