Care Assistant - Children
Up to £16.79 per hour
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for children with complex care needs in their own homes in Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounding areas. Take advantage of a salary of up to £16.79 per hour, a free DBS check, free uniform, free specialised training programs and organised rotas.
Do you want to form part of a friendly team?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for children living with complex care needs in their own homes around Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounding locations.
We provide our staff access to a unique and innovative 'same day service' that allows to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will provide excellent care and support to our service users with a variety of complex care needs. You will assist with personal care, feeding and peg care, meal preparation, medication support, social activities and any additional services required.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a Care role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What will I benefit from?
* Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Perks at Work - Up to 30,000 discounts within high street retailers in the UK
* Free ongoing training and development through credits earned as you work
What can we offer you?
Working with our Newcross will enable you to access a permanent contract with a minimum hours guarantee, rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance and free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work.
What will I need?
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
* Access to a smartphone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips via our HealthForceGo app
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Our friendly branch are based at Kemble House on Broad Street, close to Hereford Cathedral.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on [Click here to apply]
. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.