Please scroll down to the bottom of the job description to apply
Loveday are ground-breaking leaders in care and luxury hospitality, with proven success since 2016. We are opening three stunning, brand new homes in the heart of London and looking for exceptional people, with a passion for care, to join us.
We are now looking an outstanding Care Assistant to join our luxury flagship care in Kensington
Rated 'Outstanding' by CQC and winners of Best Nursing Care and Best Individual Care Home in the 2021 Care Home Awards.
What Loveday offer:
- Paid breaks
- London Living Wage accredited
- Refer a friend cash bonus - £500
- Annual cash bonus - £500
- Accredited training
- Sponsored apprenticeships
- Medical cash plan
- Free eye tests & contribution to glasses
- High staff ratios for team support
- Beautiful surroundings and delicious communal meals with Members
Do you want to work with an award winning team in beautiful properties with generous benefits, training opportunities and an encouraging culture, then please consider a career at Loveday.
The Care Assistant works as part of the Clinical Services Team and will be primarily responsible for promoting and delivering person-centred care Chelsea Court Place philosophy, being mindful of each member's age, gender, sexuality, ethnicity and spiritual needs. The Care Assistant will work within a team ethos with the member's choice, dignity, independence and personal safety being at the core of all care and support activity.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide direct care to members supporting and promoting their independence choice, dignity and overall wellbeing. Care activities will include but not be restricted to the following:
- Washing, showering, bathing
- Promoting continence and assisting with toileting
- Assisting with dressing
- Assisting with food and fluid intake
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
- The post-holder will maintain their personal responsibilities under Health and Safety at Work Regulations, and compliance with the company Health and Safety Policy, ensuring safe working practices and the recommended storage of equipment, including but not exclusive to:
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health, Electricity at Work, Lift & Lifting Equipment, Manual/Object Protective Equipment, Legionella/Water Treatment, Waste Management, Reporting of Injuries, Diseases & Dangerous Occurrences Regulations.
- Appraise and assess measures used to prevent infection control hazards, taking into account the individual nursing, social, physical and psychological needs of the member.
- Follow and report all concerns and incidents in line with the company incident reporting and whistleblowing procedure, including safeguarding adults' procedures.
What to expect at Loveday
We understand how important our people are in making our Member's lives as fulfilling as possible. We believe in going 'Above & Beyond' everyday not just for our Members but our people as well. You can expect support from your colleagues and tailored training to help you achieve your career goals. Our high staff ratios mean you have the time and support to deliver great care to our Members. In hospitality we deliver service akin to a private members club, and pride ourselves on the quality of our food and dining experiences, offering regular and family friendly hours.
Loveday is recognised as the premier provider of luxury care services in London. We are passionately devoted to enhancing the lives of our Members and their families. We blend our expertise in providing tailored, compassionate care, with world-class hospitality, to create an unrivalled culture of uncompromising excellence in everything we do. Based on the success of our award winning first home in Chelsea Loveday, we are expanding across London with both additional properties and new services for seniors, such as Home Care.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Loveday & Co is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
- Clinical Works
- Control Of Substances Hazardous To Health (Coshh)
- Electrical Installation Work
- Infection Control