Please also check out our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/Search-Healthcare-Assistants-and-Support-Workers-[Click here to apply]/
We are currently recruiting for one of our clients with a number of services in the Flintshire area.
These are either ad hoc shifts or contacted work where you are able to still pick the days in which you work
These are mostly days with a few night shifts
- Provide a residential / nursing service for the residents
- Follow care plans at all time
- Administer care, including personal hygiene
- Ensure the well-being of residents, adhering to CQC care standards
- De-escalate challenging situations
To register with Search for care and support work you must have previous experience working in a similar environment
Please email your CV to [Click here to apply]
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.