Newcross Healthcare's Hereford branch is based in Kimble House on Broad Street in the city centre.We want a carer like you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Care Assistants to cover sleeping shifts providing care to our service user living with low grade dementia in the Hereford area.Flexi Pay!
With our new app feature, you can access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift
within the same day by simply submitting your timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)Position
As a Care Assistant, you will be providing life-enhancing care during the night to an elderly gentleman prone to falling. You will support with personal care, clinical needs, medication support, social activities and any additional services needed.
It is highly desirable that you have prior experience of providing care to others. Person specification
Why join our Newcross team?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
With us, you have the opportunity to take advantage of organised rotas, free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work and a minimum hours guarantee available with 20 hours of work guaranteed per week. Benefits
- Salary of up to £14.96/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling technology to enable you to attend your interview without leaving the house!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply]
. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.