Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Up to £15.38 per hour
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes in Basingstoke and the surrounding areas. Take advantage of a free uniform, free DBS check, free specialised training programs and pay rates up to £15.38/hr.
We want you to form part of our Newcross team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in Basingstoke and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide life-enhancing care and support to our service users living with complex care needs. You will assist with personal care, posture care, medication support, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a Care role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Healthcare staff can benefit from a minimum hours guarantee, set rotas organised in advance and free specialised training programs to suit your needs.
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a similar care environment within the UK
* Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
* Certification to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
* Access to a smart phone/device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets our HealthForceGo app
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Have access to an exclusive app feature enabling you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Salary of up to £15.38/hr including holiday pay
* Permanent flexible contract
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
* Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
* Support of a local line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Work with Newcross and have access to a catalogue of free training programs earned through credits as you work. We cover various topics including Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
Your local branch is located at 62-63 South Street, just a short distance from both Chichester Cathedral and Chichester train station.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on [Click here to apply]
and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.