Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Up to £15.96 per hour
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in their homes around Gloucester, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Stroud and the surrounding areas. Take advantage of a salary of up to £15.96 per hour, a free DBS check, free uniform, free specialised training programs and set rotas.
We are looking for care assistant that want to make a change!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in Gloucester, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Stroud and the surrounding areas.
* Salary of up to £15.96/hr including holiday pay
* Permanent flexible contract
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, widening your clinical knowledge
* 30,000 discounts within high street retailers
As a Care Assistant, you will be working with our service users with complex care needs and assist them with a variety of different tasks. These tasks include personal care, medication support, social activities, feeding and PEG care and many more.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
* Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas, timesheets and payslips on our HealthForceGo app
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
This unique HealthForceGo® app feature allows our healthcare staff to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Take advantage of organised rotas set in advance to suit your needed, free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work and a minimum hours guarantee within your permanent contract.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a similar role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Submit your application today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on [Click here to apply]
. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way