Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Newcross Healthcare Solutions
04 Nov 2019
04 Dec 2019
Are you looking for a chance to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to provide care to our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes within Chester, Wrexham, Nantwich, Northwich and the surrounding areas.
We have a variety of shifts available for this role including day and night shifts.
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users with complex care needs receive the highest quality of care and support at all times. You will provide assistance with personal care, feeding and PEG care, medication support, clinical requirements, supporting with mobility and allow service users to access their local community.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Why choose us?
* Organised rotas set up 4 to 6 weeks in advance to suit your needs
* Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
* Minimum hours guarantee available as part of our contracts
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is our exclusive app feature that allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* FREE criminal record check (DBS) and FREE uniform
* Paid shadow shifts
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
* 24-hour support through a lead nurse, dedicated central team and clinical governance
* Specific clinical training provided
* Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within a variety of high street retailers
* Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply]
. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
This job was originally posted as [Click here to apply]