Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Up to £16.79 per hour
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes in Runcorn, Northwich and the surrounding areas. Take advantage of our flexible work rotas, free uniform, free DBS check, free specialised training programs and pay rates up to £16.79/hr.
We want carers like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Care Assistants to care for our service users with complex care needs living in their own homes in Runcorn, Northwich and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be providing excellent care to our service users with complex care needs living in their own homes. You will support with personal care, clinical requirements, medication support, social activities and any additional services needed.
Our app feature allows healthcare staff to have exclusive access to an advance on the value of their shifts within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Work with us!
* Minimum hours guarantee available as part of our permanent contracts
* Specialised free training programs earned through credits as you work
* Organised rotas set in advance to suit you
Join us and have exclusive access to a wide variety of free training programs all earned through credits as you work. Topics covered include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Dementia Care, Epilepsy, Medication Administration and many more.
* Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Free specialised training and development programs
* Perks at Work - discounts available within retailers nationwide
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
* Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
* Support from a clinical supporting team and line manager
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Submit your application now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply]
. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.