Carers like you can make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants
to care for our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes in Bexhill-on-Sea, Hastings
and the surrounding areas.Role
As a Care Assistant, you will work with our service users with complex care needs and give them high-quality care at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist them with personal care, medication support, feeding and PEG care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services required.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process. Flexi Pay!
This new HealthForceGo® app feature allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current workplace, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross.
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Local Eastbourne team
- Salary of up to £15.18/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development through credits earned
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Eastbourne branch is located on the southeast coast of England, Newcross Healthcare's Eastbourne branch provides the East Sussex region with qualified care assistants, care workers and nurses.Why our team?
Work with us and enjoy having access to a minimum hours guarantee, free specialised training programs accessed through credits as you work and organised rotas available up to 4 weeks in advance.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home. Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!If you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply]. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.