At Newcross Healthcare, we're on the lookout for more of our country's heroes, the frontline key workers dedicated and committed to helping the fight against COVID-19. As a professional carer based in the Lancashire region, you'll earn an excellent rate of £12.18 while working flexible shifts that suit your schedule.
There are full-time and part-time hours available for an experienced Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker who has significant experience in community services work. As such, you'll be comfortable in carrying out all aspects of personal care, including assisting with feeding, bathing, washing and dressing. Based in Lancashire, you'll be willing to take on flexible working, will ideally have a driving licence and will have a real desire to offer an excellent and personal service in all your Care Assistant duties.
Other responsibilities of the Care Assistant role include:
* Supporting families and children with key life skills
* Helping service users with welfare benefits, budgeting and employment
* Keeping records on all charts (feeding, activity etc.) and following care plans
We encourage collaboration, so you'll work closely with your colleagues. As part of the nursing role, you'll need to be supportive, reliable, inclusive and understanding of the needs and views of others.
What you'll need to provide:
* All Newcross carers need at least three months of professional experience and the right to live and work in the UK
* If you don't already have a valid certificate, we can provide Moving and Handling training during your induction
* The ability to remain calm in stressful situations
In return, you will receive excellent rates of pay with flexible hours, paid holiday, free DBS, free training, free uniform and a pension scheme. If you are interested in this rewarding Care Assistant role earning £12.18ph in Lancashire, please get in touch today for an immediate interview.