Care Assistants required for weekends and evenings in and around the Eastbourne area.
In 2019 we were recognised by Indeed as the #1 care provider in the UK to work for and #3 overall for privately owned companies.
Agincare can offer you career stability as a Care Assistant at a time when there is uncertainty with careers in bar work, retail, hospitality, in a restaurant as a waiter or waitress, in sales, hairdressing or beauty we can offer you the job security many other sectors can't.
Social Care is an industry that is nationally recognised for the incredible work that has been done supporting the nation throughout the pandemic, that recognition has cemented Social Care as a key industry within the U.K.
Agincare offer free nationally recognised training and provide PPE above and beyond government guidelines, experience isn't required as our comprehensive training and support will set you on a structured career path that will help you reach your potential.
You can earn up to £10.75 per hour as a Care Assistant
What we offer Care Assistants:
- Fully funded professional development
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Paid mileage
- Long service bonus
- Excellent career progression
You will also benefit from the following exciting offers:
- National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
- Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families)
- Internal competitions to wins prizes such as vouchers, holidays, extra annual leave
Role Responsibility of a Care Assistant (Healthcare Assistant)
As a Care Assistant (Healthcare Assistant), you'll have the satisfaction of really caring for people within their own home.
You may be offering companionship, personal care, and help with medication. You will be enabling people to remain as independent as possible within a safe environment, participating in activities and becoming valued within the working environment.
What an Excellent Care Assistant (Health Care Assistant) Looks Like
You must have:
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone's life
- The right to work in the UK
- A good level of English - both written and spoken
- Ideally a driving licence and your own vehicle
- Approachable and supportive to individuals
- Family business that has been providing reliable and professional care since 1986
- One of the largest care groups in England with over 3500 staff
- 90% of our customers rate us as excellent or great
Please apply today for more information and start your career as Care Assistant with Agincare!
Coordinating With Others