Care Assistant working in an elderly residential care home
We are currently recruiting for a client based in Birkenhead for part time hours, which could eventually lead to full time hours. This role is perfect to work around your current commitments, For those looking to get back into care with experience in the last 5 years and even those looking for a change.
The service is in prime location for public transport links and would require someone hard working, Professional and flexible in order to succeed in this role.
What this role will include;
- Provide a residential / nursing service for the residents
- Follow care plans at all time
- Administer care, including personal hygiene
- Ensure the well-being of residents, adhering to CQC care standards
- De-escalate challenging situations To register with Search for care and support work you must have previous experience working in a similar environment
Please also check out our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/Search-Healthcare-Assistants-and-Support-Workers-[Click here to apply]/
If you are interested in this job or would be interested about some of the other opportunities with us please don't hesitate to click apply or email me directly at tom.woolley @ Search.co.uk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.