Acquired Brain Injury Specialist - HCA (Chester)
We are currently recruiting for one of our clients in the Chester that is looking for 121 and acquired brain injury care and support. The work is Shift/Ad Hoc work but could lead to full time hours. This person must be hard working, Driven and Passionate about what they do.
This job does NOT
require a driving license.
- Provide a residential nursing service for the residents
- Follow care plans at all time
- Administer care, including personal hygiene
- Ensure the well-being of residents, adhering to CQC care standards
- De-escalate challenging situations To register with Search for care and support work you must have previous experience working in a similar environment.
Please also check out our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/Search-Healthcare-Assistants-and-Support-Workers-[Click here to apply]/
If you are interested in this Job or some of the other opportunities we have please click apply or contact me directly by send a full CV to tom.woolley @ Search.co.uk.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.