£8.72 p/h + Paid Breaks| Great Benefits | 36.75 Hour Contract – Nights | Elderly Nursing Care |
A small private elderly nursing home in the Banbridge area is currently looking to recruit an experienced Care Assistant to work full-time nights.
The home offers elderly frail nursing care packages and during the most recent inspection the home was found to be complying with all RQIA requirements.
Details of this Care Assistant/HCA position and what the home is offering:
* A full-time, permanent contract of 36.75 hours per week, working flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
* Very competitive hourly pay rates of £8.72 plus paid breaks and handover, which will increase for NVQ 2 qualified staff after 6 months service
* A supportive working environment with free training
* Free uniforms and Access NI fee covered
* A workplace pension scheme with employer contributions
* 6 weeks annual leave per year
As Care Assistant, you will be responsible for delivering personal care and support to residents in the home, with duties including supporting with eating and drinking, washing, dressing, and toileting in addition to providing invaluable social and emotional support to residents.
What we are looking for in a Care Assistant:
* Ideally you will have completed NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or a recognised equivalent, or will be willing to undertake this
* You should have some experience in a caring role, ideally within an elderly care or nursing home setting
* You will be flexible to work night shifts over a 7 day rota
* You will be passionate about providing excellent care and support to residents in the home and will have a kind and compassionate nature
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Healthcare assistant - Banbridge) .