As a Care Assistant at Edenmore Nursing Home, we ask that you take responsibility of ensuring the well-being of the people living in the home, which includes their physical, emotional and social needs are met. You should have a caring nature and be passionate about making a difference in other people’s lives.
What are the benefits?
Just some of the benefits of working at Edenmore Nursing Home include:
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Paid breaks!
- Complimentary meals
- Bank Holiday Enhancement
- Free DBS
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme - £50 each
- Full-time, part-time and bank hours offered
- Automatic enrolment on to our pension scheme
- A fully funded CPD accredited training programme like no other provided for all team members.
- A 24/7 specialist welfare help line for guidance, support, health questions or simply to talk to someone about any worries you may have during this incredibly difficult and worrying time.
How are we keeping you safe during COVID-19?
These are just some of the measures we’ve put into our home to keep you and our family members safe:
- Hand washing facilities at the front door (only entrance into the home)
- Glow UVC machines to highlight any of those areas missed during washing
- PPE at the front door, with fresh stock delivered every 4 weeks from our Central Warehouse
- Antibacterial floor mats at the front door for our footwear
- Temperature testing every time you enter the front door
- All post and deliveries are quarantined for 72 hours
- Our home has been split into smaller houses and you will only work within the one house, never crossing into another
- We are all invited to watch a Facebook Live session every week from our Clinical Directors with updates & reassurance of everything we are doing to keep you and our family members safe
We are currently holding interviews over the telephone and we aim for this to be arranged within 24 hours of your application, if you would rather an informal chat to go over some of the responsibilities of a Care Assistant then please also make contact and one of our Join Us team members will be happy to help.
- Professional Responsibility
- Nursing Homes