We are looking for fantastic Carers! This could be the perfect role for you!
Nurse Seekers are proud to be recruiting a Care Assistant on behalf of a specialist neurological centre in Bournemouth. The client provides excellent services for adults with acquired brain injury, traumatic injury, neurological conditions, physical disabilities and learning disabilities.
The company prides itself on it’s excellent regional and national reputation achieved through its extensive experience in the delivery of complex neurological conditions and rehabilitation.
The client is currently looking for both Care Assistants to add to their already established and well experienced team.
The right candidate for the Care Assistant role will be kind and compassionate with the ability to build caring and therapeutic relationships, you will be a team player who is able to demonstrate integrity whilst also being flexible in your approach to working hours/days/times.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist residents with personal care needs
- Ensure residents are treated with dignity and respect
- End of life care
- Keep up to date with residents care needs
- Help in the promotion of mental and physical wellbeing
- NVQ 2 or above
- Manual handling, SOVA, Infection control, Care of Medicines, First Aid, Basic Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Fire Safety, Mental Capacity act and Deprivation of Libertines
- Paid annual leave (28 days per year)
- Full paid induction and training programme
- Continuous training and support
- Progression with internal positions across the group
If you are looking for a Care Assistant role, to continue your career in Care and really want to develop your skills. Or if you are looking to gain your first role in care then this could be the opportunity for you. Apply today!
Alternatively, please call Jamie or Josh for further details on 01926 676369.
Please be aware all potential applicants should be double vaccinated against COVID-19
- Fire Safety
- First Aid And Preparedness
- Food Safety
- Infection Control
- Manual Handling
- Mental Capacity Act 2005