An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Care Assistant to join our Client’s residential nursing care services in Wokingham.
A Care Assistant is required at their site in Wokingham, which is set in two and a half acres of beautiful landscaped grounds and surrounded by farmland including pond, aviary and walkways.
Their ethos is to be family orientated, professional, hard-working, client-led and fun. A happy atmosphere is promoted by Management, as this adds to the home's environment.
Why work here?
- Excellent induction programme.
- Ongoing career training and development.
- Opportunities for progression within the business.
- Excellent workplace pension.
- Free hot meals while on shift.
- Generous annual leave package.
- Happy, friendly working atmosphere.
The Role of a Care Assistant:
- To carry out and undertake specific and general tasks which will provide good quality of health, welfare and well-being of the residents.
- To contribute, develop and implement residents person-centred care plans.
- To work flexibly to meet the resident's support needs.
- To communicate effectively and professionally with all persons in the resident's life.
- To work as part of a person-centred team.
- To work effectively and professionally within the policies, procedures, aims, objectives and philosophy of the company with your colleagues.
Previous experience as a Care Assistant is desirable but not essential since all training needs will be provided for you including gaining a diploma in Health and Social Care.
If you are interested in joining their friendly team, please apply below. Appointment to this position will be subject to a successful DBS check
For more details on this Registered Nurse post, please call Jonathan or apply on-line.
Hardworking And Dedicated