11 Nov 2019
11 Dec 2019
Are you planning the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for seasoned healthcare professionals like you to join our team in Banbury and surrounding areas. Newcross Healthcare provide a unique 'same day pay' service. With us, control when you work and when you get paid.
In this role...
You will be responsible for delivering person-centred care and support to our clients, allowing them to have a dignified and independent living.
Extensive experience in housekeeping tasks and caring for others will strengthen your application.
We expect you to have:
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
* Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
* You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
* If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
There are further opportunities for successful candidates to gain valuable knowledge and skills through our wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. We offer many office-based and clinical courses such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration or Dementia Care.
We also offer the chance to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
Why apply today?
* Salary of up to £
12.47/hr including holiday pay
* Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Free Ongoing training and development
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
* Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
* Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
* Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview!
Our local Branch
Newcross Healthcare's Coventry branch is located in the West Midlands of England, you can find it in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park close to the airport.
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply]
. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.