We are looking for Care Assistants to join the Excelcare team at xxxxx Care Home, in xxxxx.
Excelcare is a family owned care home group established for over 30 years. Offering great care every day is central to everything we do.
What you can expect:
Salary from £x.xx p/h to £x.xx p/h depending on experience.
About the role:
As a Care Assistant you will work as part of a team providing physical, emotional, spiritual and social support. You will continually promote independence, choice, dignity and respect to the people living our homes by delivering the very best standards of care.
Supporting people with personal care such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals. Completing current and appropriate documentation which includes daily record keeping, charts and care plans.
What we require from you:
Ideally you will have some experience in a care environment either in a care home, as a home care worker or caring for a loved one.
As a Care Assistant you’ll have a desire to work in elderly and dementia care. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be kind, reliable, empathic and recognise that the needs of each person we care for is individual.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay rates/Competitive annual salary
- 28 days including Bank holidays or 25 days plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Benefits package offering fantastic discounts at over 2500 retail outlets, cinemas, gyms and restaurants
- Enhanced Bank holiday pay
- Employee of the month award of £100
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer.
- Welcome nurse bonus of £2000*
- Reimbursement of cost of annual NMC Pin subscription
- Paid study leave
- Long service awards
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Paid uniform
- DBS Certificate funded by Excelcare
- Tier 2 visa application fees funded by Excelcare
If you are interested in this position please contact us today or apply online. We look forward to hearing from you.