We are currently recruiting for a Care Assistant to work with Hertfordshire County Council. This is to work at SCARBOROUGH HOUSE who provide their service to help support adults with learning difficulties, physical disabilities and challenging behaviour.
There will be a variety of shifts on offer including days, nights and sleep ins!
This is an exciting opportunity and the roles will include:
• Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals
• Generally promoting the resident's independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
• A DBS from within the last 12 months
• Applications are invited from those with a care background.
• We will need 2 references
• A Car driver is beneficial but not essential
• Opportunity to work for a prestigious organisation
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Competitive rates of pay
• Full further training programs will be provided
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Payroll service twice a week
• A contractor Loyalty scheme with various bonuses offered
• Free registration and Free DBS
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Josh at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email [ Email address blocked ] .
If you are to complete 100 hours within your first 4 weeks, you'll receive a voucher for £25 which you can spend in a number of places. We'll also cover your travel costs for your first induction.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.