Full Time Shepton Mallet Â£13.63/ hour Apply on the company site Save this job
Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals
We are seeking Care Assistants
Newcross is looking for qualified Care Assistants to provide person-centred support and care to our service users living Shepton Mallet, Wells, Bath and the surrounding areas.
In this role you will be responsible for a number of duties which might include: personal care, clinical requirements, monitoring patient's conditions and assisting with social activities or any other additional services.
* Salary of up to Â£13.63/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Flexible full and part time work shifts
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Flexi Pay, a same day pay app feature
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our HealthForceGo app allows our heatlhcare staff to stay in control of their work life and gives them access to Flexi Pay which gives them the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work!
* The right to live and work in the UK * At least 3 months' previous care experience * Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months * Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas * Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
You will join our Bath branch which is based in the gorgeous countryside of southwest England and famous for its natural hot springs and author Jane Austen, the city of Bath's Newcross branch provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region.
Once you submit your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
Click the button to Apply
If you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply]. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - Rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.