Job Reference : JA40206
We are exclusively seeking passionate and professional care assistants who go all-out to provide the very best care for one of our fantastic care providers in Preston area…
They are seeking full time care assistants for their 52 bedded Care Home. The home specialises in Old Age * Physical Disability * Younger Adults
Care Assistant Main Duties:
• Following residents specific care plans
• Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
• Maintain residents dignity and independence
• Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
• Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around
• Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
The ideal Care Assistant will have experience working within a Care/Nursing home and have positive and caring attitude with good communication skills. Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social care is desirable although not essential. Previous experience of working within a care home/home care/hospital setting is desirable.
We have a day/nights contracts available of 33 hours per week.
The pay is £8.85 per hour with preferably an NVQ 2 and above.
If this role is suitable for you, it's on a first come first serve basis for the right applicants so if you're interested please get in contact ASAP on for JADE [Click here to apply]