Available Hours: Permanent Full Time/Part Time/Multiple Hour contracts available per week.(0 hours - 44 hours) About the role
As a Care Assistant at MHA you will provide the highest quality of care to our residents enabling them to live later life well. Duties will be varied and include supporting our residents with personal care needs and helping them to take part in a wide range of activities that support their health and wellbeing. Every day will be different and you'll have the opportunity to use your people skills to make a real difference. About you
The right values, attitude and behaviours are more important than your previous career background. Therefore whilst previous care experience is desirable it is not essential and we'll provide all the training and support you need to thrive. You don't need any qualifications to get started as a Care Assistant. Why join?
In addition to a highly competitive salary, we offer a lot more:
About the home
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and an option to buy annual leave.
- Life assurance.
- A discount scheme which includes savings with retail stores and online purchases.
- Access to a number of nationally recognised training courses and qualifications.
- Genuine career progression and development opportunities.
- Employee assistance programme including free counselling and legal advice.
- Access to chaplaincy and pastoral support.
- Access to wellbeing resources.
- Recommend a friend scheme.
- Family friendly policies.
- Long service awards.
- Free uniform and DBS check.
- Cycle2Work salary sacrifice scheme.
- Healthcare scheme at competitive rates.
Bradbury Grange offers tailored residential care for 50 residents, in a welcoming, supportive and friendly environment.Bradbury Grange has a homely, family atmosphere and all of our bedrooms are comfortably furnished with an en suite wet room. To apply please email or visit mha.org.uk
For more information about the home, please click here Please note that interviews may take place prior to the closing date and if a suitable candidate is appointed the role may close early. Recruitment agencies: please note, MHA do not accept unsolicited CV's from recruitment agencies, regardless of whether they are on our Preferred Supplier List (PSL). We only accept CV's from agencies that have been appointed and briefed by MHA's Talent Acquisition Team.