Agincare can offer you career stability as a Care Assistant at a time when there is uncertainty with careers in bar work, retail, hospitality, catering, sales, hairdressing or beauty we can offer you the job security many other sectors can't.
You can earn £8.80 per hour as a Care Assistant (Healthcare Assistant) in Foylebank Care Home.
A variety of shift patterns available:
- Part time roles
- Full time roles
- Days available
- Nights available
- Alternate weekends
What we offer Care Assistants:
- Fully funded professional development
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
- Free DBS
- Contracted Hours
- Excellent career progression
You will also benefit from the following exciting offers:
- National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
- Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families)
- Internal competitions to wins prizes such as vouchers, holidays, extra annual leave
You'll also have the opportunity to join our Care Training Programme, a 12-15-month course where you'll gain qualifications in care which are equal to 7 GCSE's! If you don't have a GCSE in Maths or English, you'll also gain these too.
Role Responsibility of a Care Assistant (Healthcare Assistant)
As a Care Assistant (Healthcare Assistant), you'll have the satisfaction of really caring for people within a fantastic homely environment.
You may be offering companionship, personal care, and help with medication. You will be enabling people to remain as independent as possible within a safe environment, participating in activities and becoming valued within the working environment.
What an Excellent Care Assistant (Health Care Assistant) Looks Like
You must have:
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone's life
- The right to work in the UK
- A good level of English - both written and spoken
- Approachable and supportive to individuals
- Family business that has been providing reliable and professional care since 1986
- One of the largest care groups in England with over 3500 staff
- 90% of our customers rate us as excellent or great
Coordinating With Others