An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Care Assistant to join our Client’s residential nursing care services in HINGHAM, NORWICH.
Our Client’s site is a purpose-built Norfolk facility that provides specialist long-term care packages for elderly people and many in need of rehabilitation.
Due to their rural location, before applying please make sure you know where Hingham is and that you are able to travel by car as there is no public transport.
This service is registered with the Care Quality Commission and aspires to achieve the very best results in the eyes of both healthcare professionals and service users.
State-of-the-art facilities include sensory and courtyard gardens, a physiotherapy suite and a gymnasium, as well as well-furnished and decorated lounges.
Why work here?
- Excellent induction programme.
- Ongoing career training and development.
- Opportunities for progression within the business.
- Excellent workplace pension.
- Free hot meals while on shift.
- Generous annual leave package.
- Happy, friendly working atmosphere.
The Role of a Care Assistant:
- To carry out and undertake specific and general tasks which will provide good quality of health, welfare and well-being of the residents.
- To contribute, develop and implement residents person-centred care plans.
- To work flexibly to meet the resident's support needs.
- To communicate effectively and professionally with all persons in the resident's life.
- To work as part of a person-centred team.
- To work effectively and professionally within the policies, procedures, aims, objectives and philosophy of the company with your colleagues.
Previous experience as a Care Assistant is desirable but not essential since all training needs will be provided for you including gaining a diploma in Health and Social Care.
If you are interested in joining their friendly team, please apply below.
Appointment to this position will be subject to a successful DBS check
Hardworking And Dedicated