Agincare can offer you career stability as a Care Assistant at a time when there is uncertainty with careers in bar work, retail, hospitality, sales, hairdressing or beauty we can offer you the job security many other sectors can't.
You can earn £8.80 per hour as an experienced Care Assistant (Healthcare Assistant) in Queensferry Court Care Home.
A variety of shift patterns available:
- Full time role
- Days Available
- Nights available
- Alternate weekends
What we offer Care Assistants:
- Fully funded professional development
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
- Free DBS
- Contracted Hours
- Excellent career progression
You will also benefit from the following exciting offers:
- National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
- Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families)
- Internal competitions to wins prizes such as vouchers, holidays, extra annual leave
You'll also have the opportunity to join our Care Training Programme, a 12-15-month course where you'll gain qualifications in care which are equal to 7 GCSE's! If you don't have a GCSE in Maths or English, you'll also gain these too.
Role & Responsibilities of a Care Assistant
As a Care Assistant, you'll have the satisfaction of really caring for people within a fantastic homely environment.
You may be offering companionship, personal care, and help with medication. You will be enabling people to remain as independent as possible within a safe environment, participating in activities and becoming valued within the working environment.
What an Excellent Care Assistant Looks Like
You must have:
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone's life
- The right to work in the UK
- A good level of English - both written and spoken
- Approachable and supportive to individuals
- Family business that has been providing reliable and professional care since 1986
- One of the largest care groups in England with over 3500 staff
- 90% of our customers rate us as excellent or great
Coordinating With Others
General Certificate Of Secondary Education