We are currently looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants to provide outstanding care and support to our service users living in Irvine, Kilwinning, Troon and Salcoats and the surrounding areas.
* Salary of up to
£12.37 per hour including holiday pay
* Free criminal record check (
PVG) and uniform
* Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit your schedule
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Flexi Pay - get 'same day pay' when submitting your timesheet on our app HealthForceGo
* Perks at Work scheme - access to around 30,000 discounts from 80 UK high street shops
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous experience in a care role
* A practical Moving and Handling course certificate completed within the past 12 months
* You will need access to a smart device, along with internet access so you can manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Our branch in Ayr is situated just off the beachfront and are only a short 15-minute walk away from the train station. We are also easily accessible by car or bus.
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on [Click here to apply].
Our interviewing process has been tailored to suit you, so we have now introduced interviewing via video call, to ensure that you have a more enjoyable and relaxing experience.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.