• Location - Southport
• shifts available - Days or Nights
• Well established and respected care provider
• NVQ's or care experienced preferred but not essential
• Genuine passion for care and helping others
• Willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Great rate of pay
• Training and development
• Opportunities for progression and permanent employment
Our client has exciting career development opportunities for passionate Care Assistants in the Southport area. They are looking for compassionate and dedicated individuals to join their experienced team.
They have a range of shifts including full-time, part time and bank. Coupled with a GOOD CQC rating, their expert care team strives to provide the highest standards of care at all times.
If you require any more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with Tom at Nurse Seekers on [Click here to apply] for more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.