Do you live near Hayling Island? Do you drive and have access to a vehicle?
We can offer you career stability as a Care Assistant at a time when there is uncertainty with careers in bar work, retail, hospitality, in a restaurant as a waiter or waitress, in sales, hairdressing or beauty.
We can give you the job security that many other sectors can't.
Agincare offer free nationally recognised training and provide PPE above and beyond government guidelines. Experience isn't required as our comprehensive training and support will set you on a structured career path that will help you reach your potential.
You can earn up to £10.50 per hour as a Care Assistant
We can work around you, your family and commitments, the following shift patterns are available:
- Part-time roles
- Full-time roles
- Days available
- Nights available
- Alternate weekends
What we offer Care Assistants:
- Fully funded professional development
- Flexible working
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Contracted Hours
- Paid mileage
- Long service bonus
- Excellent career progression
You will also benefit from the following exciting offers:
- National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
- Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families)
- Internal competitions to wins prizes such as vouchers, holidays, extra annual leave
What will you be doing?
As a Care Assistant (Healthcare Assistant), you'll have the satisfaction of really caring for people within their own home.
You may be offering companionship, personal care, and help with medication. You will be enabling people to remain as independent as possible within a safe environment, participating in activities and becoming valued within the working environment.
What an Excellent Care Assistant (Health Care Assistant) looks like:
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone's life
- The right to work in the UK
- A good level of English - both written and spoken
- Ideally a full, clean driving licence and your own vehicle
- Approachable and supportive of individuals
- Family business that has been providing reliable and professional care since 1986
- One of the largest care groups in England with over 3500 staff
- 90% of our customers rate us as excellent or great
Find out more about why Agincare is a great company to work for and the different care home jobs, home care jobs and live-in care jobs currently available.
Coordinating With Others