Previous experience in housekeeping tasks and caring for others will strengthen your application.
Furthermore, we've launched a unique flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Gain excellent knowledge and skills through our wide range of free training courses earned through credits as you work. We offer many topics such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
* Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
* You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Your local branch will be based on Gildredge Road, next to Eastbourne train station. If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the job for you.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply]. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.