Enhance your career with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated
Care Assistants to provide care to our service users in Bognor Regis, Chichester, Selsey, Aldwick, Flansham, Felpham
and the surrounding areas.
You will be responsible for providing care and support to our service users with various daily living activities. These will vary but will primarily include personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Why choose us?
* Flexible hours across various shifts to suit you
* Employee perks scheme giving you access to 30,000 discounts in various retailers
* Flexi Pay app feature giving you the option to request an advance of 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Skills & Opportunities
As part of working with Newcross, our staff receive exclusive access to a range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. Topics covered will include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and many more.
Additional opportunities are available for staff to study towards various National vocational qualifications in various levels and subjects.
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
* Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
* You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Our Chichester team
Located in the South-East of England, Newcross Healthcare's Chichester branch is based on South Street near Chichester Cathedral and not far from Chichester train station.
* Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
* Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Free ongoing training and development through credits earned
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
* Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
* Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply]
. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.